Rose is the largest internally of our four cottages and has a stunning entrance hall, with the original granary beams on display. It has three bedrooms and sleeps up to eight people. One bedroom is on the ground floor and has a fully disabled-accessible wet room. There are two further bedrooms and a shower/bathroom upstairs. Rose cottage has a generously-sized, well-equipped kitchen/diner and a separate lounge with Freeview TV and DVD player. There are doors leading out to the patio area and shared garden, where there is a hot tub available for guests to use. There is an additional W.C. on the ground floor.
Rose cottage has:
- gas central heating
- all utilities included in the cost
- all bedding and indoor towels provided
- a well-equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave and cooker with double oven
- a cot and high chair available to borrow (please note we do not provide cot bedding)
- free wi-fi
- access to a shared tumble drier
- two single, fully electric profiling beds in the ground floor bedroom
- a super-king double bed plus single bed in each upstairs bedroom (the super-king can be split into two singles on request)
- a fully accessible ground floor wet room with wheel-in shower, grab rails by the toilet, sink and shower.
- access to the shared garden area
- washing line
- patio table and chairs